Financial Outreach Committee
Members of the Financial Outreach Committee will work alongside the Sponsorship Executive for projects involving the following:
- Coordinating the sponsorship applications/donations for the upcoming events.
- Research and write/apply for grants.
- Perform a cost analysis and present an event budget in conjunction to the Events executive.
Members of the Events Committee will work alongside the Events Executive for the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the Events Executive in planning, organizing, and implementing events aligned with ME's cause.
- Aid in creating and coordinating the event’s volunteer logistics with the Volunteer Executive.
- Relay event details to the Design Executive.
- Acquire necessary items and set-up ME events.
- Collaborate on building a cost analysis for ME events with the Finance Executive.
- Create and maintain contacts for events.
Members of the Marketing Committee will work alongside the Marketing Executive for projects involving the following:
- Maintenance and development of the M.E website and social media presence (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
- Promotional communication in the form of email and letter writing, with the various organizations that M.E will be in contact with.
- Responsible for the coordination of timely distribution of posters.
- Co-ordination of media involving upcoming projects and events